Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Jailbreaking bad or Does Jailbreaking mess up my device

No, Jailbreaking will not mess with your device. The only thing it will do is void your warranty. I love my device being jailbroken. From my point of view, the advantages of jailbreaking your device completely outweigh the negatives to jailbreaking your device.

So your probably wondering what are th negatives to Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPod touch, or even iPad. weel number one is what I already said before, it voids your warranty (cancels your warranty). Number two is the jailbreak could be tethered. A tethered jailbreak means that you have to boot your device using a jailbreak program on the computer every time you turn it off. Now if your like me and you keep your device on lock whenever your not using it, you should be fine for most of the time. Another good thing is that the newest jailbreak as of right now for IOS 5.0.1 is untethered, which means you will not have to boot your device on the computer.


Thanks for reading and make sure to check out the link below for a tutorial on jailbreaking your apple device






No comments:

Post a Comment